martedì 29 giugno 2010

Ode to the Captain #3

FIRST DOG TO VISIT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH "Colossus Archosaur" (Self-Released, 2010)


Ok. If I had a dog I'd call it Colossus, I'd give it a bunch of bones, a heat shield and a well driller, and I'd let it be the first dog to visit the center of the earth. If I had a dog, I'm sure it would love to be the first rash reckless dog to visit the center of the earth. And what a better soundtrack for this mighty exploration than this glitch experimentation of noisy vibrations?


An homemade score for hipster dogs, music nerds and fans of Black Dice.


P.S. No dogs have been maltreated during this review.


http://www.mediafire.com/?ztiqoyjmjnd



FDVCE - Gator 6 from Ryan Watson on Vimeo.


Gator 4 from Dylan Jones on Vimeo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento